.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, August 21, 2015

FF: Demolished Dreams

PHOTO PROMPT – © C.E.Ayr

In this big concrete jungle, all I wanted to do as open a place that would save all the homeless animals. 

I did build a nice building for them, with everything an animal would love. I made the best medical facility. I made a very nice indoor and outdoor garden for them. I made a room look like jungle so that they don’t miss home.

But, the goons in this city hated me for this. Last night, they barged in with torches and brutally killed all my animals and demolished my place.
This is my last letter to this city. I shall never come back.

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers 

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. True in so many places. Thanks for dropping by Shandra :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Destroyed by the world,Thanks for dropping by Dale :-)

      Delete
  3. Such anger, and hate. Good story, though. The sad thing is I learned this building and the mural no longer exist. They were demolished for a new highrise.Your story really fits with that destruction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen very beautiful old building destroyed for malls in my city, its painful to see memories dusted to the ground
      Thanks for dropping by Yolanda :-)

      Delete
  4. So sad! She was wanting to something good for this world and the citizens destroyed it. Great story, sad ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happens in so many places, Priceless
      Thanks for dropping by :-)

      Delete
  5. That city doesn't deserve your MC. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But those homeless animals deserved a good home
      Thanks for dropping by Gabri :-)

      Delete
  6. Oh.. homeless is something people hates.. in people and in animals... alas too often torched.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Realities of life Alas
      Thanks for dropping by Brudberg

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.