.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday, June 9, 2016

FFPP: Young conversation

The first one was a surprise… and tough too” he said
"Yeah, he kept running around everywhere, but I must say he was quite good" She said
Bone
https://pixabay.com/en/bone-large-ostrich-femur-bleached-316228/

"I am glad you liked it, it was worth the effort" he said

"The others were good too, but the first was the best" she said looking lazily at him

"Now, that I have impressed you, can I now have a date with you?" he asked eagerly

"It is not the season yet" She dismissed him

"I know this isnt the season thats why I asked you for a date and not mate" He smiled mischiviously

"Ok Mr. Lion, where are we going hunting tonight?" She smiled pretty and he beamed too

This was a tiny conversation between a young lion and a pretty young lioness after he hunted her a juicy ostrich in the deep jungles of Africa

This post is written for Flash Fiction for Purposeful Practitioners

4 comments:

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.