.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Thursday, August 18, 2016

FF: Goosebumps

PHOTO PROMPT © Janet Webb
PC: janet webb
I was walking along the bank of this pretty river on a nice morning. 

I was here looking for a beautiful stone to take back home. Then my foot got stuck on something scratchy. I looked down to see this may holed thing stuck to me foot.

I hate anything that looks like this. It gives me Goosebumps. For some reason, I feel there might be worms coming out of that hideous 
thing anytime now.

Even while writing about it, I can feel goosebumps all over my hand.

This post is written for Friday Fictioneers

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes irrational fears or aversions do that to us. Poor narrator, she'd better learn to face her fears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday I hope she will
      Thanks for dropping by Ga H

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.