.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

ABCW: Rhyme

PC: dailydropcap.com
I love words that rhyme
It used to be my favorite pastime
Now, I attempt a poem every time
I see to it that the words rhyme

Daddy says, never to use the cell phone before bedtime
I close my eyes, and listen to the wind chime
In my head, I imagine somewhere happening some crime

Daddy, says "Mr princess, rise and shine"
I wake up late and race against time
The clock has already struck nine
I am going to be killed by my history professor, Mr. Trine

Its a beautiful spring time
I admire my little plant, the thyme
In my green tea, I squeeze some lime
I think to myself, how beautiful it that so many words rhyme

This post is written for ABC Wednesday - R

8 comments:

  1. nice!!! I love that too, write often poems... wonderful choice..

    Have a wonderful ABC-day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/a-b-c-wednesday-19r/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too. I try to rhyme them as much as possible.
      Thanks for dropping by Joy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That also rhymes :D
      Thanks for dropping by Rog

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.