.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

ABCW: Big

Since this is supposedly the last season of ABC Wednesday, that I have come to love and I hate that it is ending so soon. But, I am hoping that we have a Season 2 of ABC Wednesday.

Well, here is my take on the alphabet B. My word for today is BIG


I think one should

Think BIG
Believe BIG
Do BIG
and the results will be BIG

Some might say, you dream too BIG
Tell them, they think too small

You are not an average person
God, has put you in this planet, to do something BIG

You might feel you are no one to this world
But, you might be a BIG part of someone's life

Live Life
Live it Large

This post is written for ABC Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. and right you are, go big or go home ;-)

    To make you even more happy..... abc-season-2-is starting in july 12 on http://abcwednesday.wordpress.com


    Have a nice ABC-Wednesday / _ Week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc=w=team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/abc-wednesday-20b/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *doing a happy dance*
      I love you guys for starting Season 2

      Delete
  2. Inspiring post and by now you know ABC will continue ~

    Wishing you a Happy Week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that ABC is continuing ..Its a relief..

      Thanks for dropping by Carol :-)

      Delete
  3. Interesting thoughts on BIG. I found myself agreeing with each one. You have a BIG way with words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Positive thinking is very important, because it keeps you with the right mind set, helps you stay healthier, and helps you achieve a lot more than you think you can. Thanks for the creative reminder and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Arnoldo...
      Positive thinking does keep you healthier

      Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  5. Big is scary but definitely the way to see my life grow and deepen. Relying on the Lord is the best way to " Think Big". God's sustaining power is what gets us through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the lord will make a way..Amen

      Thanks for dropping by Photowannabe :-)

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.