.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, March 17, 2017

Theme Reveal: #APOM A to Z Challenge

Source
This is my second year in April A-Z challenge. Last year, my theme was "Colors"
I didn't know then that every color had a name and meaning to it. I loved writing for the whole month.

This year, I had a solid plan to write on Bollywood & Hollywood movies. I would see them and write about them, but just the day before the theme reveal, a friend of mine shared a #100happydays picture. This, gave me a new idea, I call this "A Piece Of Me". (APOM)
I will share a part of my life in pictures.

Example: The first thing that wakes me is my alarm so
A = Alarm
B = Book I am reading now
C = Car

I do hope I get a picture for every alphabet though.

Happy Writing Everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I love your Mrs. Dash title... it's snazzy and makes me think that you're always on the go.
    I'm looking forward to learning more about you from your APOM theme.
    Hop over to read all about your daily dose of inspiration in my theme reveal post!
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle.
      I hope the pictures are as snazzy as the name :D

      Delete
  2. Your theme is so interesting :) I look forward to reading an alphabet from your life a day :) good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to share some with my friends out there in the world.
      I just hope I get all the pictures. I have nothing planned for now :-)
      Thanks for dropping by Isheeria :-)

      Delete
  3. That's a really fun idea. Good luck with all your picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather
      All the best with your A to Z Challenge too

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.