.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Friday, April 14, 2017

#APOM 12. L for Lampshade

My theme for this year is called "A Piece of Me" #APOM
I would be sharing a tiny piece of my life in pictures

L for Lampshade

I had this old lampshade that was torn and I was on the verge of dumping it away, when I got this idea of making a new lampshade with the structure of the old one.
All I needed was some raw threads, some paper flowers and glue
The pictures on the sides are when the lampshade work was in progress
Now my house has a subtle patterned glow.
A simple DIY
All the A to Z Posts Till Date A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

18 comments:

  1. Oh that's cool. I bet it looks great when it's the only light in the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does give this patterned light in the room. Its look pretty :-)
      Thank you Shawna :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It has a beautiful effect :-)
      Thanks for dropping by Duncan :-)

      Delete
  3. You have worked magic . I am a personal fan of all things DIY.
    http://poojasharmarao.blogspot.in/2017/04/l-lewis-carroll-inspirational-writers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love DIY's and pintrest and youtube has so many beautiful videos :-)
      Thanls for dropping by Pooja :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Mrs D - I tried that once ... but as I'm not talented in that way I think it was probably another 'bright idea' that bit the dust! Well done - love the colours ... cheers Hilary

    http://positiveletters.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/l-is-for-legendary-beasts-of-britain.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lot of my DIY projects go kaput lol.
      This is one of the successful ones :-)

      Thanks for dropping by Hilary :-)

      Delete
  5. That's creative & eco-friendly! Great that you could recycle so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! Best out of waste.
    Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reduce, reuse and recycle...and see the creation...its fabulous! Simple and elegant lamp shade... glowing with the pride of being home made!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Anagha From Team MocktailMommies
    Collage Of Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It's beautiful and fun--and I love finding ways to make old things new again.
    Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.