.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

3WW: Good-Bye

I was at work when I wrote this post. As usual, I logged in and typed  "Three Words Wednesday" , the site that I have memorized for my Wednesday afternoons.

Picture Courtesy
I read the first line and tears welled up my eyes, I have been associated with you for only two years, but have come to love the prompts.

I wipe my tears haphazardly smudging my kohl in the process, before any of my colleagues notice that I was crying.

Good-byes are hard on me. I keep thinking, about why's and what if's

Thank you 3WW for a wonderful two year journey.

I am going to miss you.

Also, I am logging off before I start shedding more tears.

This is the last post written for Three Word Wednesday - Memorize, Goodbye and Haphazard

20 comments:

  1. Why do you have to say goodbye? Is it ending? Hey, two years is a long time in the blogging world. Long enough to form a habit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No..I am not going away.. Its the Final chapter of Three Word Wednesday
      Thanks for the concern.. feels good :-)

      Delete
  2. do you have to say goodbye? perhaps you can carve out some time we love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No..I am not going away.. Its the Final chapter of Three Word Wednesday
      Thanks for the concern.. feels good :-)

      Delete
  3. Hard to say goodbye to a prompt site you've been enjoying, but you can still share with the other participants. It may not be goodbye - or will it be? I may be making a similar decision for the Friday prompt I use, because I think it is time for me to move on (and they are changing - but not discontinuing.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, I get another prompt site for wednesday :-)
      Thanks for dropping by TUJA

      Delete
  4. Goodbyes are hard all around. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No..I am not going away.. Its the Final chapter of Three Word Wednesday
      Thanks for the concern.. feels good :-)

      Delete
  5. Iam sure you will find another blogging site to write in. Perhaps we will meet again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that too...please let me know if you find any :-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the company DeeDee. We'll meet again somewhere!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your comments Hank,We will meet again :-)

      Delete
  7. Hi DeeDee - I worked out it was the bloghop ... there are lots around - so I'm sure you'll find something else ... there's one I can think of - Friday Fictioners, and various others like that ... check out a few blogs - as Old Egg suggests ... you're not going away ... so I'll be seeing you - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by often Hilary.
      We will meet again soon somewhere :-)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. They are :-(
      Thanks for dropping by Abhishek

      Delete
  9. Yes, I got choked up too, and I'm still fairly new and haven't posted a lot! I can't say goodbye to what it has given me. Best to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are emotional people.
      Thanks for dropping by qbit. Hope to see your around

      Delete

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.