.status-msg-wrap { display: none; } div#ContactForm1 { display: none !important; }

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

APM: Cry of the River


Your prompt for this week is:

"The last river on earth writes a poem. What does it say?"

With tears, I fill myself
I swirl and run towards my love, the sea
But, my love, he is nowhere to be seen
I look back, at the place where I was born
My mother, the mountains are also gone
Where are the trees that my parents told me about
I wish for the rains to come out
But, my wish would never be fulfilled
For, Mother earth has already been killed

With hot winds wafting
And people, along my way stealing
The thrash that is polluting me
Please, people don't fight for me
For, I am free

Remember, you humans, when I am gone
Without water, you will regret the day you were born

This post is written for Airplane Poetry Movement #05






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Your comments would encourage me to write more.
Thanks for dropping in this time.